Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Updates & Improvements to 'A Series of Unfortunate Events...'

Alright, y'all! I'm still new to the formatting side of the blog world, but I've hopefully made it a little easier to leave comments now. If you drop by, please leave me a note! You can now leave a comment without having to take out another mortgage or enlist your child in the Swedish army. I really appreciate any feedback, and I promise you I will read each and every comment.

If you like what you read, please share it. If you have an idea for a story, please send it to me. It'd be nice to write something NOT based on my personal misfortune and bodily injury.

Thanks so much for helping me hit 4,000 hits in less than one month...I am blown away! Each click and 'share' is helping me get a little closer to my dream of being a 'real writer.'  Bless y'alls hearts!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment:  The Algebraic and Historical Proof That Steve Spurrier is the Devil.

1 comment:

  1. He IS the Devil...or at least one of his spawn!! LOL!! I have had a very strong hatre.., um, I mean, dislike for that man. It all started when my ex husband (whom I was only married to for about 3 years when I was a teen) tried to brainwash me into being a Gator Fan. Eeeeewwwwe!!! No thank you...and WAR EAGLE, baby!!! My other daughter is a senior at AU! :) I'm a Georgia girl but I love me some AU & JSU football!!

    ReplyDelete